The Piercing Urge has always been one of Australia’s leading body piercing studios in health & safety. During the COVID-19 pandemic we have had to implement extra precautions to help protect the health & safety of our clients and our staff.
- Please come alone to your appointment. In order to comply with social distancing and limit the amount of people in our studio, we unfortunately cannot allow friends and family into the studio
- People under the age of 18 will be allowed to bring only one (1) parent/legal guardian into the studio with them.
- We must ask that you do not arrive early or late to your appointment, keeping a strict schedule helps us limit the amount of people in our studio. Clients who arrive late will be subject to rescheduling.
- As usual, please bring some government issued photo ID with you and ensure you have eaten something before your appointment. Clients who do not have ID or have not eaten are subject to rescheduling.
- If you think you will need a lot of time to browse jewellery, we encourage you to view our entire range on our web store shop.thepiercingurge.com.au to limit the amount of time spent in the studio.
We would like to thank you for your patience and understanding; and please remember that our friendly and professional team is here to guide you through your piercing journey. We can’t wait to see you!