Be prepared to allow around an hour or so for your visit to our studio. The easiest parking options are the Cato Square car park located underground off Izett St, or the Prahran Market car park located just off Chapel St. Be aware that although it is a relatively low rate, these are paid parking complexes.
For free parking, there is 1 hour street parking on Commercial Rd, Chapel St and in the surrounding side streets, but do know that it can be difficult to find a spot and you may be in the studio for longer than the street parking allows.
- Prahran Station – 5 minute walk
- South Yarra Station – 10-15 minute walk
- Route 72 – out the front on Commercial Rd
- Route 78 – around the corner on Chapel St
- Route 603 – out the front on Commercial Rd Route 604 – out the front on Commercial Rd
- Our studio is located on the upper floor and is only accessible via a flight of stairs.
- Our piercing beds have electronic adjustable height allowing for a large range of access.
They also have adjustable backings for a full range from sitting to lying down. The weight limit for the beds is 200-250kgs. If you are above this weight, please get in touch with us so we can discuss how best we can accommodate your service.
- Jewellery cases are designed to be viewed from both sitting and standing positions, and we are happy to provide a stool for you if needed.
- We use tablets for our consent forms and staff are happy to assist you with this process.
- Staff are happy to remove masks for lip reading and communicate through text. We unfortunately do not have any staff proficient in Auslan currently.
- Service animals are welcome in our studio with their service ID. We cannot allow pets or emotional support animals into the studio, however there is an undercover tree outside near our doorway where they can wait for you.
- Background music is played in the studio often of a pop or rock nature. If you find the music to be overstimulating, we would be happy to change the genre or volume for you.
- We have multiple piercing rooms including quiet rooms that you are welcome to request if you are feeling overstimulated.
- We are happy to accommodate clients who are HIV+